There is a weight loss eBook called The 3 Week Diet that is written by Brian Flatt. The 3 Week Diet is based around a science-based diet that can help anyone lose 12 – 23 pounds in just 21 days. Now of course the only way you can lose these pounds is if you apply what this eBook teaches. To make it easy for readers Brian divided this guide into four different parts.
1. Instruction Manual: This section is the introduction of the program. It goes over the science of weight loss and how The 3 Week Diet works better than other diets.
2. Diet Manual: This section is mainly about the actual diet. It consists of four phases that lasts for 21 days.
3. Workout Manual: In the workout section it explains how The 3 Week Workout goes hand and hand with The 3 Week Diet. The 3 Week Workout is a strategic combination of resistance training and cardio exercise that ignites your metabolism and forces your body to burn the fat that you have mobilized, while increasing the demands for even more fat mobilization.
4. Mindset and Motivation Manual: The last section goes over things that can keep someone motivated when following the steps in this guide. After 21 days you should have the habit that will keep you going.
Pros of The 3 Week Diet
- Scientific proven information
- Its great for people who have a busy schedule
- The results are fast
- Many positive reviews from satisfied customers
- Money-back guarantee
Cons of The 3 Week Diet
It only comes in digital form. Some people may prefer a physical copy.
In conclusion I would say that The 3 Week Diet eBook is very informative and a great guide for fast weight loss. This system only takes 21 days of real dedication to lose unwanted body fat.
I’m an affiliate of this product.